Do you run a Tech Blog? Want to grow your blog and get more exposure and visitors on your blog? Write for us on our Technology Blog (THEMACUSER.COM) and grow your blog along with us! Submit your Guest Post in Tech Niche, and if it is good enough, we will publish it!
How to Submit a Guest Post on The Mac User?
You can easily get in touch with us using our Email ([email protected]) and let us know that you’re interested in writing a guest post for our tech blog. Once we reply, you can send us your Article and a short bio of yourself. Once the article passes our content creation team, it will be posted on our blog and will be shared on all our Social Profiles for maximum exposure.
You can even get ONE do-follow backlink for your site ONLY if your site is in the tech niche and relevant to the article. No irrelevant links are allowed and will be removed.
Guidelines for Submitting a Guest Post on our Tech Blog
You can write for us on The Mac User, but certain guidelines need to be followed to maintain the quality we provide to our audience. Some guidelines are given below:
- The article needs to be at least 800 words or more. Anything less than that will be rejected.
- The article needs to be free of grammatical errors.
- Relevant Images/Videos are necessary. You must add at least 3 relevant images in the article.
- One do-follow backlink is allowed to your own site/page ONLY if it is relevant.
- No Affiliate links are allowed.
- The quality of the content should be good. We reserve the right to NOT publish your article if the quality of the article does not meet our standards.
- We get the rights to the content once it is published on our blog.
These are some of the guidelines that must be followed in order to contribute to our Tech Blog. Head over to our Contact page and mail us at [email protected] get in touch with us to let us know that you’re interested!